Artwork by Angie is part of Uxella Publicity Limited. Artwork by Angie is a service provided by me, Angie Spurgeon, Owner & Director of Uxella Publicity Limited, a UK registered company. Registered Office: 2 Chartfield House, Castle Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4AS.
All invoices, payment and Paypal transactions will be headed Uxella Publicity Limited.
Uxella Publicity Limited reserves the ongoing right to review and amend these terms and conditions as necessary.
With logo and branding designs: you are purchasing the ongoing copyright license to use the branding on all and any marketing materials your business needs. That license does not include the right to use the imagery or parts of the imagery for resale as your own work. I retain the copyright on the original hand-drawn elements of the designs so that I can use elements within my own designs for resale, on the understanding that they are used in a discrete way that does not conflict with the unique nature of your brand design.
With clip art, printable items and custom stationery designs (such as clip art for wedding stationery): you are purchasing the ongoing copyright license to use the imagery for personal use only. Commercial use of these images would require a separate licensing agreement and fee, terms would need to be agreed depending on the nature of the usage. Should you wish to make a commercial licensing agreement for a particular design, please contact me, I'd be happy to arrange it. Selling the images, either printed or as digital file formats without a commercial licensing agreement in place is strictly forbidden and would lead to legal action being taken.
Shop Purchases: All items listed in my shop are available to purchase with Paypal. Paypal is a safe, fast, secure way to pay online as your financial details are never shared. Paypal is globally recognised and accepted with over 230 million accounts worldwide. My shop has been awarded a Paypal Verified status, which means Paypal verify that my business is legitimate and trading within to UK company law.
You do not need a Paypal account to purchase items using Paypal, you can select the pay with credit or debit card options, paypal will process the payment for you.
Custom Graphic Design Services and Wholesale Orders: For custom design services and wholesale orders, my preferred methods of payment are Paypal, BACS a cheques. Payment terms and options will be detailed on the bottom of the invoices raised for such orders.
Prices are subject to change at any time at my discretion. Prices may also change due to a sale and this may be for a limited period.
I trust that your item will reach you in good condition and that you will be happy with your item. If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me within 7 working days to arrange an exchange or refund. When returning an item, you are to pay the return postage and I ask that you please supply proof of that postage.
Commissions and personalised items are not subject to this policy due to personal nature o the work making it difficult to resell.
For UK Customers: All items listed in my shop includeUK postage and packing prices - what you see is what you pay!
For Customers Outside of Mainland UK: Currently the framed illustration prints are not available to customers outside of mainland UK and Ireland as they are glass frames and can not be guaranteed to arrive intact. All other items such as greetings cards and gift wrap are available to ship internationally. If you are outside of mainland UK the additional postage cost will be calculated and charged as extra once an order has been placed. No item will be dispatched until full, cleared payment has been received.
Items listed in my shop are generally dispatched within 3-5 working days. In the rare instance where an item listed has gone out of stock, I will contact you to advise when you are likely to receive the item. All items are packaged with the greatest care before posting. Framed prints are securely wrapped in thick layers of bubble wrap and corrugated card - every effort is made to ensure the frame arrives unharmed.
All items are sent by Royal Mail's 1st class service to the address specified on the order. I cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or delayed due to incorrect address information being supplied to me.
Non Delivery of Goods/Items Received Damaged:
Please note: Once parcels have been sent out, please understand that the responsibility for their carriage and delivery lies with the mail/delivery company. Any damage or loss is not the responsibility of Uxella Publicity Limited. Any claims for compensation for undelivered or damaged items must be made by the customer.
If your goods do not arrive within a reasonable time of the 3-5 working days dispatch time, you must contact us to let us know, and also inform the courier/postal service where you will be able to request claim forms for lost/damaged goods. I will be able to send you a copy of the proof of postage to enable you to make your claim.
If you receive goods which are damaged, please contact us within 48 hours, and also the mail/couier company, as soon as possible. When receiving a delivery please check the goods before you sign for them.
Custom Orders & Commissions:
For my design services for custom orders and bespoke commissions, such as wedding stationery, logos, branding artwork, web banners and general graphic design services, Paypal or BACS is my preferred method of payment.
By agreeing to proceed with a custom order or bespoke commission, full payment for any work I undertake on your behalf falls due immediately upon presentation of the design proofs. Depending on the nature of the job, sometimes a deposit will be required before work can commence. All outsourced print work must be paid for in full before a print order can be placed should my print management services be required.
For General Graphic Designs Services (including branding designs and custom stationery designs):
Final artwork files will only be sent once full, cleared payment has been received.
Unless otherwise agreed, my general terms for custom orders are:
1. Designs are made straight to screen, no roughs, no options, no amends (other than very minor adjustments to text or information). Work is quoted on an hourly rate based on this way of working. Should roughs, options and amends stages be required - these would need to be requested at the briefing stage so that the price quoted can factor in these elements.
2. I do not accept responsibility for omissions and errors due to poor communication on the client's behalf at the briefing stage.
3. It is the client's responsibility to check the proofs are correct.
4. Amends are charged as extras by the hourly rate quoted.
5. It is the client's responsibility to arrange printing unless otherwise agreed. Therefore, it is also the client's responsibility to provide the print specifications for how the artwork needs to be set for printing. I do not accept any liability for re-prints.
6. Certain custom orders may require my print management services (eg. Wedding Stationery), whereby I will source a suitable printing firm and handle all aspects of printing the artwork through to the delivery of the items. For these types of jobs I will provide a quote based on the printers costs (i.e. their Net cost plus VAT and delivery) plus a fee for my time to handle the print management based on the hourly rate. All outsourced print work must be paid in full before an order can be placed on your behalf.
7. I will only commence work on an agreed start date once I have received adequate information from the client to complete the design and invoice for the work. Failure to provide the information needed will result in the loss of the reserved time slot and therefore a new start date will need to be agreed. All communication will be conducted via email. Any telephone conversations that take place will need to be summarised in an email, otherwise the content of that conversation will not be considered as legal and binding.
I completely respect your privacy and will not under any circumstances share any information collected with any third parties. The only information I receive from your transaction on this site are your name, email and postal address - I keep these details on record for my own use and do not pass them on to anyone. As the payment is processed with Paypal, Paypal collect, process and store your card details on their secure systems ensuring your card details are kept private.
For All Commissioned Work (including Graphics, Branding, Portraits & Stationery): All commissions will be kept confidential until completed, or in the case of commissions for particular events (such as for surprise gifts)- kept confidential until the event has passed.